Welcome back to a new series of Fabric Friyaaay Giveaways!! For our second box, we debuted 7 new collections shipping to stores in June and August. The box was so big we separated the contents into two shows, Live Show #1 and Show #2. This week, we are on PART 2 of our 4th th Giveaway! Part Two because the last time we debuted the quilting cottons of The FROLIC line, and now this week the KNIT version is up for grabs (1 yard of each print) ! But before we get into it, let me announce the winner of our last giveaway! All winners are chosen at random using the Rafflecopter option and the winner of Part 2 of the 4th Giveaway is! *insert drum roll here* ! – Marran Clearly Poole!!
This week’s fabric collection is FROLIC BY TAMARA KATE FOR MICHAEL MILLER FABRICS. THE KNITS:
This sweet, bright and playful collection features hand painted critters frolicking in a whimsical flower garden. FROLIC is perfect for children and baby wear.
These knits are so beautiful and vibrant! I made some fun Orbis Skinny Harem pants from one of the most vibrant prints, not picture above.
Ended up making another Orbis Skinny Harem Pants for the party at the park today! They were perfect for all the frolicking that happened! (See what I did there?! lol 😉) hopefully I can find the time to blog about them soon, but here are the details: PDF pattern used: The Orbis Skinny Harem Pants from @sofilantjes_anne . . FABRIC: FROLIC in KNIT from @tamarakatedesign for @michaelmillerfabrics. #isew #sewingforkids #sewingforgirls #sewingblogger #sewingwithknits #Frolic #makingitfun #tamarakatedesigns #ootd
So how do you win?! Really simple, just comment on this blog post and let us know what you’d make with these adorable knits! Winner will be chosen at random. Deadline to enter is 6.25.2017.
Here’s what’s happening in our Sewing Portfolio’s Community this month:
- Crafty Gemini – The New Kinfolk Fabric Collection is now available for PRESALE! (Click HERE for more info)
- Jennuine Designs has a the Clipper Shorts in testing. You can find previews of the look in their Facebook group HERE.
- The Eli Monster – the new Bloem Top has just been released and is now on sale! This top is perfect for spring and is available in sizes 18m-12y in child sizes and 8 adult sizes! You can find them both HERE.
- Sansahash – the new Imari Pleated Shorts has just been released and its perfect for summer! Go check out their Facebook group HERE for a special discount code!
- Grammies Dolls Children’s Clothing is having a Smock-A-long sew a long this month! (started June 1st) more info in their Facebook group HERE.
- Andrie Designs released their latest pattern, the Classic Clutch. You can find it HERE. In the PDF Love of Bags Facebook group, the annual #pdflovebags2017 event kicked off on 1st June and runs for the entire month of June. There are 32 bag designers participating (including Andrie Designs) and lots of free PDF patterns up for grabs as well as four major prizes. To enter, group members simply have to share photos made of bags using patterns from the participating designers! Too easy! You can find the Facebook group is HERE.
Don’t forgot to comment to win!! Talk to you soon! xoxo